The extro of part 2 is found at the following link. This summarizes the cartoons and provides three reasons why internal controls protect your staff:
- protect the strong from temptation
- protect the weak from opportunity
- protect the innocent from false accusation.
There are six cartoons that give visual explanations of how to structure internal controls at a local church. Since four short cartoons are combined in pairs to make the two feature cartoons, I thought it would help to give an index of how the cartoons are organized with links to each one. Here is a picture of how the individual cartoons are structured:
- Part 1 – Once Upon Internal Control – time 8:47 – consists of:
- Bank reconciliation procedures – time 2:25
- Offering count procedures – time 4:34
- Part 2 – Once Upon Internal Control – A reporter calls – time 8:21 – consists of:
- When a reporter calls, good procedures save the day – time 4:46
- Exit meeting with the reporter – time 1:51
Part 1 and 2 each have an intro and extro.