Index of cartoons.
Two cartoons provide visual explanations of how to structure internal controls at a local church. Each of them consist of two shorter clips with an intro and extro. Here is an index of how the cartoons are organized with links to each one. This gives a picture of how the individual cartoons are structured:
- Part 1 – Once Upon Internal Control – time 8:47 – consists of:
- Bank reconciliation procedures – time 2:25
- Offering count procedures – time 4:34
- Part 2 – Once Upon Internal Control – A reporter calls – time 8:21 – consists of:
- When a reporter calls, good procedures save the day – time 4:46
- Exit meeting with the reporter – time 1:51