Good procedures protect the innocent from false accusations. This fable tells the tale of how a local church rides out made-up stories being researched by a reporter.
Search this blog
- “4 Tips to Prevent Fraud at Faith-Based Organizations”…
- Looking for ways to beef up internal controls in a small organization?
- “Top 10 questions that Ministers, Missionaries, and Church Treasurers Ask Tax Preparers”
- Tragedy of Fraud series now available in print as well as e-book formats
- Tragedy of Fraud – Insider Trading Edition available at Amazon
- Newest book on differences between audits, reviews, and compilations now available in print and for Nook
- “Audit. Review. Compilation. What’s the difference” – New book now available.
- eBook ‘Tragedy of Fraud’ now available in multiple formats
- “Once Upon Internal Control” fable now available in multiple formats
- Live example of a fraud fiasco
- 4,466 page views